This is a standard zoom lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor.
The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera.
The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring, which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and all the lenses are weather and dust resistant, plus they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors. Brass mount has been adopted for the strength. This new lens series is set to become a professional workhorse.
- Standard Zoom Lens with a 25-51mm focal range. (35mm format equivalent)
- High Image quality lens constructed of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens) delivering images comparable to a prime lens with stunning image quality from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Fast, silent autofocus with the inner focusing mechanism using a linear motor for fast, silent autofocusing.
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation featuring 10 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
- Fits FUJIFILM GFX Medium format cameras
Fujinon GF 32-64mm f/4.0 R LM WR Zoom Lens
Lens Cap FLCP-77
Lens rear cap RLCP-002
FUJINON GF32-64mm F4 R LM WR
|Lens configuration||14 elements in 11 groups (includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra-low dispersion element and 1 super extra-low dispersion element)|
(35mm format equivalent)
|Angle of view||81°-46.3°|
Number of blades
|Focus range||50 cm - ∞ (Wide)
60 cm - ∞ (Telephoto)
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)||
ø92.6 mm × 116mm (Wide) / 145.5 mm (Telephoto)
* distance from camera lens mount flange
* excluding caps and hoods
|Filter size||ø77 mm|