Introducing DJI RSC 2, a foldable and highly versatile stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras and the successor to Ronin SC. At just 1.2 kg, this compact gimbal features a 1-inch OLED screen, Titan Stabilization, and handles tested payloads of up to 3 kg. Extensive camera compatibility, countless creative features, and an ecosystem of powerful accessories are now in the palm of your hand. With DJI RSC 2, filmmaking unfolds.
- Foldable Design
- 1.2kg Weight / 3kg Tested Payload
- Quick Switch to Vertical Shooting
- 1'' OLED Screen
- Max 14hr Fast-Charge Batteries
- Titan Stabilization Algorithm
Professional-level results are effortless with DJI RSC 2. This compact stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras features a foldable design and intuitive features, empowering filmmakers, one-man crews, and content creators everywhere.
Foldable, Compact, Amazing
- DJI RSC 2’s foldable design means easy transportation and storage, along with expanded shooting options.
- Get creative with RSC 2’s six configurations, delivering versatility that simplifies even the most complex shots.
- When folded, RSC 2 is just 7 × 7.5 inches, making it as portable as it is powerful.
Titan | DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Their Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
Feel the Focus
The Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
Dual-Layer Camera Mounting Plate | Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss
- The Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands.
- Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
RavenEye | Image Transmission System
- RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
- Transmit 1080p video, adjust gimbal parameters, and even change camera settings from 200 m away with a latency of just 60 ms.
- With ActiveTrack 3.0 built in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject.
- RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Handle Any Shot | Handheld Accessories
Get maximum control for shots that demand it.
Use as a tripod and also as a grip extension.
Can be used for a briefcase handle and various other accessories.
1/4" - 20 with ARRI Positioning Holes
Provides more possibilities when using RSC 2 in a folded configuration.
Built-In OLED Screen
A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging.
More Ways to Create
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
3D Roll 360
Spin your camera for a rolling shot.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
Lightweight Carrying Case
This redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RSC 2 parts.
What's IncludedRSC 2 Camera Stabilizer (Built-In Battery)
USB-C Charging Cable (40 cm)
2x Multi-Camera Control Cables (USB-C, 30 cm)
Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi, 30 cm)
Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB, 30 cm)
Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB, 30 cm)
2x Hook-and-Loop Straps
2x D-Ring Camera Mounting Screws 1/4"-20
Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto)
Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal)
Focus Motor Rod Mount Kit
Focus Gear Strip
Cold Shoe to 1/4''-20 Adapter
USB-C Power Cable (20 cm)
Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable (20 cm)
Mini-HDMI to Mini-HDMI Cable (20 cm)
Mini-HDMI to Micro-HDMI Cable (20 cm)
6x M4 Screws (10 mm)
Allen Wrench (3 mm)
|Accessory Connections||NATO port
M4 Mounting Hole
1/4”-20 Mounting Hole
Cold Shoe Mount
Video Transmission/ Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
RSS Camera Control Port (USB-C)
Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
|Battery||Model: RB2-3400mAh -7.2 V
Type: 18650 2S
Energy: 24.48 Wh
Max Battery Life: 14 hours
Charging time: Approx. 2 hours to fully charge with 18W fast charging (PD and QC 2.0 fast charging protocols are supported)
Charging temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
|Connections||Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C|
|Ronin App Requirements||iOS 11 or above
Android 7.0 or above
|Load Weight (Reference Value)||3 kg (6.6 lbs)
|Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed||Pan axis: 360°/s
Tilt axis: 360°/s
Roll axis: 360°/s
|Mechanical Range||Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation
Roll axis: -240° to +95°
Tilt axis: -112° to +214°
Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics
|Operating Frequency||2.4000-2.4835 GHz|
|Transmission Power||< 8 dBm|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)|
|Weight||Gimbal: Approx. 1216 g (42.9 oz.)
* Including the battery and excluding Quick-Release Plate
Quick-Release Plate (Upper/Lower): Approx. 102 g (3.6 oz.)
Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal): Approx. 226 g (8 oz.)
Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic): Approx. 160 g (5.6 oz.)
Folded: 260 x 210 x 75 mm (10.2 x 8.3 x 3")
Unfolded: 400 x 185 x 175 mm (15.7 x 7.3 x 6.9")