- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Dramatically reduces reflections from water and glass as well as rendering blue skies darker.
- Designed for use with telephoto lenses that feature a slip-in filter holder
- Polarizing filters reduce glare from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water, as well as darkening blue skies
- Simply turn the rotating ring on the holder to find the most effective position
- These filters do not affect autofocus or auto exposure operation
- Both the C-PL1L and C-PL3L feature a diameter of 52 mm
- Filter factor is between 2.3 and 2.8 (approx. +1.3 stops)
- AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II
- AF-S NIKKOR 300mm F2.8G ED VR II
- AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 500mm F4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm F4G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm F2.8G ED VR
- AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
Questions & Answers
Nikon C-PL1L 52mm Drop-In Circular Polarizer
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.