With the modification of other AF Nikkor lenses from S-type to D-type, the entire AF Nikkor lineup is now comprised of D-type and G-type lenses.
This D-type Nikkor lens, like all other Nikkor D- and G-type lenses, relays subject-to-camera distance information to AF Nikon camera bodies. This then makes possible advances like 3D Matrix Metering and 3D Multi-Sensor Balanced Fill-Flash.
The lens delivers superior optical performance thanks to the incorporation of high-grade Nikon Super Integrated Coating.
- New D-type lens design provides distance information as part of flash and ambient light exposure processes
- Classic normal lens provides speed and compact design
- Multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting
- 52mm filter size
- Exceptionally lightweight and compact – ideal for travel photography
- Stops down to f/22 for excellent depth-of-field control
- 52mm Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap (slip-on)
- 5-Year Warranty
|Lens construction||6 elements in 5 groups|
|Focus distance||0.45m to infinity|
|Max. reproduction ratio||1/6.6|
|Aperture scale||f/1.8 to f/22|
|Dimensions||Approx. 63.5mm dia. x 39mm (2.5 in. dia. x 1.5 in.)|
|Weight||Approx. 155g (5.5 oz.)|
Questions & Answers
Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8 D Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.