- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
High-quality neckworn condenser microphone designed for professional “hands free” applications. The adjustable neckbands are visually unobtrusive and very comfortable to wear.
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Microphone cap with integrated windscreen
- Very thin microphone boom (Ø 2.0 mm), interchangeable, can be worn left or right sided
- Flexible gooseneck
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Microphone is kept clear from shirt-collar or clothing
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Microphone boom adjustable in length and angle
- Detachable, replaceable cable
Neckband with two holders for the microphone boom
HSP 4 microphone
Plastic transport case
Instructions for use
|Frequency response||40–20,000 Hz|
|Nominal impedance (at 1 kHz)||1000 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||4.7 kΩ|
|Diameter of mic capsule||8.4 mm|
|Max. sound pressure level||150 dB|
|Equivalent noise level||37 dB (A)|
|Supply current||250 μA|
|Power supply||4.5–15 V|
|Cable length||1.6 m|
|Diametre of boom arm||2.0 mm|
|Weight boom arm||4.8 g|
|Connector HSP 4-5:||Neckworn microphone (condenser, cardioid), open-ended cable, steel wire cable, anthracite|
|Weight Neckband Weight||4.4 g|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser HSP 4 Headset Cardioid Microphone w/ EW Connector (Black)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.