- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Performance: Excellent with EPSON Archival and UltraChrome Ink™ poor with dye-based ink
Additional Comments: With regard to dye-based images, lamination or framing under glass greatly increases gas-fastness and the life of the print.
Feature: Dark storage
Additional Comments:Prints stored in photo albums in protective sleeves will remain stable.
Feature: Resistance to water
Additional Comments: Bleeding does not occur with incidental water contact. However, this paper is not recommended for use in wet conditions.
Feature: Ink drying time
Performance: Immediate (less than 30 seconds)
Additional Comments: Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 24 hours before it cures and becomes durable.
Feature: Lamination feasibility
Performance: Hot lamination or cold lamination
Additional Comments: Lamination extends the life of the print and increases durability.
- Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
- RC paper base for actual photo prints
- Glossy surface
- Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Compatible with dye, EPSON Archival™ and UltraChrome™ inks
- 10mil thickness for a durable photographic feel
|Basis Weight||69 lb. (260 g/m²)|
|Surface Finish||High Gloss|
Questions & Answers
Epson 17"x22" Premium Glossy Photo Paper - 25 sheets
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.