Standard, but versatile, the smc PENTAX DA 35mm F2.4 AL may be used to capture a wide range of subjects for high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness.
A perfect choice for digital SLR beginners to familiarize themselves with the basics of using interchangeable lenses.
- Fast F2.4 maximum aperture for handheld photography in low lighting and depth of field flexibility.
- Highly lightweight design for improved comfort and portability.
- PENTAX Super Protect (SP) coating helps repel dust, water, and grease, making the lens easier to clean.
- An aspherical lens element helps to compensate for spherical aberration to maximize image quality.
- Equivalent to 53.5mm in the 35mm format.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
|Lens Mount||K bayonet|
|Angle of View||44° (with PENTAX D-SLR camera body)|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||6|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.3m (0.98 ft.)|
|Weight||124g (4.4 oz.)|
|Lens Aperture Ring||N/A|
|Diaphragm Control||Fully Automatic|
|Lens Construction||6 elements in 5 groups|
|Dimensions||Maximum Diameter & Minimum Length:63.0mm x 45.0mm (2.5 inch x 1.8 inch)|
|Hood||Plastic Square-edged Spring Type (PH-SA49) Rubber Round Shaped Threaded Type (RH-RC49)|
Questions & Answers
Pentax smc DA 35mm f/2.4 AL Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.