- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The world's lightest* interchangeable single focal length lens features a 14mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28mm) wide angle and F2.5 brightness with sharp, high-contrast image rendering. Taking advanage of the wide angle of view and deep depth of field, the compact LUMIX G 14mm / F2.5 ASPH. offers excellent performance in shooting not only landscapes but also snapshots or indoor shooting.
Comprising six lenses in five groups including three aspherical lenses, the lens system achieves both high compactness with short overall length of 20.5mm and high optical performance. It also excels in shooting subjects with components of straight lines including architecture thanks to the minimized distortion. The integration of a stepping motor and an inner focus drive system realize the use of silent, high speed contrast AF.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an beautifully smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. A highly reliable metal mount assures durability for active use, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosting and flare to further enhance its shooting performance.
* For a digital interchangeable lens as of September 21, 2010.
- The world’s lightest* slim interchangeable single focal length lens
- For a digital interchangeable lens as of September 21, 2010
- 28mm wide angle (35mm camera equivalent) and F2.5 brightness
- 3 aspherical lenses for a superb optical performance in compact size
- High-speed, silent Contrast AF for both photos and movies with inner focus drive system
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- Lens cap
- Lens rear cap
- Lens storage bag
|Lens Construction||6 elements in 5 groups (3 aspherical lenses)|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||No|
|Focal Length||f=14mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28mm)|
|Aperture Type||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.18 m / 0.59 ft|
|Maximum Magnification||Approx. 0.10x / 0.20x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||75°|
|Filter Size||Φ46 mm / 1.81 in|
|Max. Diameter||Φ55.5 mm / 2.19 in|
|Overall Length||Approx. 20.5 mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 0.81 in|
|Weight||Approx. 55 g / 1.94 oz|
Questions & Answers
Panasonic Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 II Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.