- Webcode: 253804 • Mfr: 2512
- 8-35 kg (11-77.2 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 180-74 cm (70.9-29.5") Height Range
- 18.5 kg (40.8 lbs) Weight
- Carbon Fiber Material Construction
- +90 to -75° Tilt Range
- Illuminated Bubbling Level
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $635.42 Learn More
The System 25P EFP 2 CF is designed with today's cameraperson using HTDV and Widescreen cameras in mind. The System 25P EFP 2 CF tripod system consists of the, Video 25 Plus fluid head with its seven step, temperature-independent damping system, to capture the naked truth on video or film with perfect clarity. Other features include an 18-step counterbalance which can be adjusted easily and safely in 9 stages and permits 90° tilt angles, without being anxious that the tripod will tumble. Also includes the lightweight CF-150 EFP 2CF double extension carbon fiber tripod, providing maximum stability and carrying capacity at an extended height range.
Video 25 Plus Fluid Head
Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with seven level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
Touch & Go Quick Release / Automatic Locking System, for quick set up without having to bother to screwing the camera to head and then having to unscrew it again. Also features a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch.
Sliding Balance Plate
Sliding camera mount and plate with a 4.4-inch sliding range, makes a fast balancing system for the camera and ensures perfect balance across the horizontal plane.
Dynamic Counterbalancing System
18 Step dynamic counterbalancing system, with 9-stage fine-tuning in half steps. To compensate for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle. And can be can be activated and deactivated individually.
- Safe at any temperature, operates without any frictions from -40°F to +140°F
- Vibrationless vertical / horizontal brakes, for maximum safety in fast-paced reporting situations.
- Built-in illuminated bubble for horizontal leveling
CF-150 EFP 2CF Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Carbon Fiber construction with 22mm (0.87") tube diameter
- 150mm / 6" bowl base
- Double extension design
- Maximum height of 62.2-inch (not including head)
- Quick clamping system, locks tripod legs in seconds
- Video 25 Plus Fluid Head
- CF-150 EFP 2 CF
- SP-100/150 On-Ground Spreader
- Cover EFP 2 Hard Case
- 1x Right Telescopic Pan Bar
- 1x Left Telescopic Pan Bar
- Quick Release / Wedge Plate
|Load Capacity||11-77.2 lbs (8-35 kg)|
|Mount/Base||150mm 6" Half Ball|
|Balance Plate||Yes, 4.4" Sliding Range|
|Pan & Tilt Range||360° / +90° to -75°|
|Pan & Tilt Drag||8 steps, 0 to 7|
|Leveling Bubble/Illuminated||Yes / Illuminated|
|Minimum Height||29.5" (74.93 cm)|
|Maximum Height||70.9" (180.08 cm)|
|Folded Length||37.4" (94.99 cm)|
|Weight||40.8 lbs (18.50 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Sachtler System 25 EFP 2 CF
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.