- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Available in Edmonton
- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Rent this for: $10/day Learn More
The Tiffen Variable ND filter is a versatile and flexible tool, affording you the convenience of using several Neutral Density filters all in one. Primarily used as a photographic tool for controlling depth of field and exposure, the Variable ND is being sought in the video market as well because it is fast, easy to use, small, lightweight, and does not require additional accessories such as a matte box.
- Provides 2 to 8 stops of light control
- Thin profile ring - 9mm
- Wider outer optic t help reduce vignetting at wide angles
- Comes in Tiffen Professional packaging with padded black nylon pouch
- Made with high quality optical glass using Tiffen's ColorCore technology
- Made in the USA
- 10-year warranty
- Tiffen 77mm Variable Neutral Density Filter
- Padded Black Nylon Pouch
- 10-Year Warranty
|Type||Variable Neutral Density Filter|
|Filter Factor||Depends on the degree of filtration dialed-in|
|Effect||Reduces the amount of light reaching the film or sensor|
|Application||Outdoor, nature, scenic photography, video|
|Colour Temperature||Not Applicable|
|Front Filter Thread Size||77mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||77mm|
Questions & Answers
Tiffen 77mm Variable ND Filter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.