- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $20/day Learn More
FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS
This mid-range zoom lens for 35mm full frame format cameras combines high optical performance with compact, lightweight convenience. It covers the popular 28mm through 70mm zoom range with minimal change in physical length while zooming, and is an ideal match for full-frame E-mount bodies. Three aspherical elements and one ED glass element effectively suppresses all types of aberration, delivering outstanding image quality throughout the zoom range. A circular aperture makes it easy to achieve beautiful bokeh as well. The FE 28-70mm is ideal for a wide range of subjects, and is dust and moisture resistant for consistent reliability. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization included.
- Outstanding performance in an affordable full-frame zoom that is lightweight and compact
- Three aspherical elements and one ED glass element contribute to beautiful rendering with minimum aberration
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization ensures clearer, sharper handheld shots
- Dust and moisture resistant design maximizes reliability in adverse conditions
What's IncludedFE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS
|Lens configuration (group / element)||8 / 9|
|35mm-equivalent focal length (APS-C)* (mm)||42 - 105|
|Angle of view (APS-C)*||54° - 23°|
|Angle of view (35mm full frame)||75° - 34°|
|No. of aperture blade||7|
|Min. aperture (F)||22 - 36|
|Max. magnification ratio (x)||0.19|
|Min. focus (m)||0.3 - 0.45|
|Filter dia. (mm)||55|
|Hood shape / mount||petal / bayonet|
|Dimensions: Dia. x L (mm)||72.5 x 83|
|Dimensions: Dia. x L (in.)||2-7/8 x 3-3/8|
|Weight: (approx.) (g)||295|
|Weight: (approx.) (oz.)||10.5|
* With interchangeable-lens digital cameras incorporating APS-C type image sensors.
When mounted on α series cameras with APS-C type sensors, the actual angle of view will be equal to the angle obtained at a focal length approx. 1.5 times longer than stated.
Less light is transmitted by any lens at the image periphery. If the light falloff becomes excessive, reduce the aperture by 1 or 2 stops.
Questions & Answers
Sony SEL FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS E-Mount Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.