- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Smaller Size for Greater Portability
Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers’ toolboxes, and understandably so. Umbrellas are affordable, easy to work with and very easy to transport. But Umbrella Shallow sticks out from the crowd since it is remarkably reliable and sturdy for its small size and lightweight. The fabrics have been selected to provide a superior quality of light over years of heavy-duty use, and the metallic elements have been surface treated to prevent rust and discoloration. Umbrella Shallow is available in two sizes (85cm/33" and 105cm/41") and in three fabrics: White, Silver and Translucent. The silver versions provide a light that combines soft shadows with brilliant highlights. This combination of soft and hard light is great for gently bringing out the structure in materials, among other things.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
- Very easy to use.
- High reflective silver interior for maximum light output.
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
Questions & Answers
Profoto Silver Umbrella Shallow M (105cm/41")
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.