- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
|Type||Condenser (externally biased)|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Impedance||150 Ω (140Ω actual)|
(at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage)
1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
(1 kHz at 1% THD)
|1000 Ω load: 133 dB (147 dB, Pad on)
2500 Ω load: 138 dB (152 dB, Pad on)
(referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz)
S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise, A-weighted
(at 1 kHz)
|1000 Ω load: 123 dB
2500 Ω load: 128 dB
|Common Mode Rejection
(20 Hz to 20 kHz)
|> 50 dB|
(20Hz-20 kHz at 1% THD)
|1000 Ω load: 1 dBV
2500 Ω load: 7 dBV
THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL
(typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted)
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3|
|Weight||Net: 642 g (22.6 oz.)|
|Switch||Attenuator: -15 dB
Low Frequency Response: flat; -6 dB/octave below 115 Hz; -18 dB/octave below 80 Hz
|Connector||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male|
|Power Requirements||48 Vdc phantom, 5.4 mA|
Questions & Answers
Shure SM27-SC Condenser Microphone Incl. A27SM ShureLock Rubber Suspensiom Shockmount, Velveteen Pouch
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.