- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Tiffen APEX filter is designed for use on all DSLR, APS-C & Micro 4:3 sensors regardless of lens coating. Designed for extreme long exposures, the filter will allow you to blur any movement in the scene. The APEX is equipped with a standard near infrared blocker and a Tiffen Hot Mirror to eliminate all IR pollution that long exposure photography is susceptible to. These two features allow you to capture your long exposures without the risk of compromising the color in your image. If you require a heightened red response in your image, either manually reset your white balance or adjust in post-production software.
- Used to lower shutter speeds to produce a smooth softening effect on objects and matter in motion, such as water, tall grass, cars, clouds, etc
- Reduces amount of light passing through the camera lens while eliminating all IR pollution
- Especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure; balances exposure
- Eliminates overly bright, washed out images
- Controls depth-of-field
Questions & Answers
Tiffen 58mm apeX Long Exposure Filter Tiffen
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.