- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless System
With Bodypack Transmitter, Rack Mount Receiver & Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
BLX1 - Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
BLX4R - Rack Mount Receiver
Rack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for quick distribution.
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
SM35 - Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
Durable cardioid condenser microphone in a comfortable headset for hands-free vocal performance. Ideal for multi-instrumentalists.
- Headset microphone ideal for multi-instrumentalists in live vocal performance
- Condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Available in both wireless TQG version that works with any Shure wireless bodypack and wired XLR version
- TQG model includes SM35, 2 windscreens, microphone clip, and user guide; XLR model includes the same items, plus a preamp
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system. Also available, the SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone (TA4F)
Locking Snap-Fit Windscreen
BLX4R Single-Channel Wireless Rackmount Receiver (H8: 518 - 542 MHz)
Rackmount Hardware Kit
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter (H8: 518 - 542 MHz)
2x AA Batteries
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||100m (300 ft) transmission radius|
BLX4R Rack Mount Receiver
|Compatible Systems per Band||Up to 12 (region dependent)|
SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
|Frequency Response||40–20,000 Hz|
Questions & Answers
Shure Bodypack system w/ SM35-TQG Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone - Freq. H9
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.