- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $100.69 Learn More
Zeiss Milvus 21mm f/2.8 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F
An expansive wide-angle
Designed for Nikon F mount DSLRs, the Milvus 21mm f/2.8 ZF.2 Lens from Zeiss utilizes a Distagon design to control distortion and produce sharp, clean imagery with a dynamic perspective. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance throughout the aperture range and four anomalous partial dispersion elements are featured to control chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. For minimizing flare and ghosting, an enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions.
Equally Aesthetic and Durable
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature a frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.This ZF.2 lens also features an aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Distagon Optical Design
- Floating Elements System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- This 21mm f/2.8 lens is designed for FX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 31.5mm equivalent focal length
- Distagon optical design incorporated four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements to greatly control distortions and aberrations, as well as increase sharpness and clarity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, colour-neutral imagery.
- Wide-angle perspective pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 8.7" for exaggerating foreground subjects and creating a broad sense of space.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Zeiss Milvus 21mm Lens for Nikon x1
Front Lens Cap x1
Rear Lens Cap x1
Lens Hood x1
De-Click Key x1
Limited 2-Year Warranty
Zeiss Milvus 21mm Lens for Nikon F
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatability||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Minimum Focus Distance||22cm (8.66")|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions||Approx. 9.53cm D x 9.25cm L (3.75" D x 3.64" L)|
|Weight||735 g (1.62 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Zeiss Milvus 21mm f/2.8 ZF.2 Lens
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
Contact us today for a personal touch.