- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Datavideo NVD-20 is a wired IP video decoder with HDMI, Composite and analog audio outputs. The NVD-20 decodes all common protocols including RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS and can output SD/HD video at resolutions up to 1080p60. The NVD-20 is the perfect partner to the Datavideo NVS-20 Web Streaming Encoder allowing full HD point to point video links over Ethernet, or the Internet.
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
- Excellent image quality with very low delay
- Unicast and multicast support
- Supports RTP/RTSP (Unicast/Multicast), RTMP, UDP (Unicast/Multicast), TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Built in video scaler
- Supports Full HD video and audio
- Supports HDMI and Composite video output
- Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output
- Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-1
- 12V DC input
Unicast and Multicast
NVD-20 supports both unicast and multicast.
NVD-20 allows configuration through the web.
Questions & Answers
Datavideo NVD-20 IP Video Decoder
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.