- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Rent this for: $18/day Learn More
The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with a maximum guide number of approximately 50, and includes support for the FP mode (high-speed flash sync) so that the flash can be fired at any shutter speed. Photographers can now concentrate on shooting when a faster shutter speed is required, for example, in order to use a near-maximum aperture to produce beautiful bokeh.
The EF-X500 also supports multi-flash lighting. Users can set up multiple flashes to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. Through-the-lens (TTL) lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that users can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
- Maximum guide number of approximately 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft)
- Support for High Speed Sync (Supported cameras only)
- Control up to 3 channels with unlimited flashes per channel
- TTL lighting control for single or multi flash set-ups
- Flash head that can be tilted up by 90° degrees, down by 10° degrees, to the left by 135° degrees and to the right by 180° degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catch light
- Registers up to ten combinations of various settings
- Dust-resistant and water-resistant
- Designed to match the FUJIFILM X-series cameras
- Includes flash stand, soft case and Flash diffuser
- TTL Flash EF-X500
- Master Case
|Compatible Cameras||FUJIFILM X-series cameras|
|Guide Number||50/164 (ISO100?m/ft.) at 105 mm zoom head position, equivalent to 35mm format|
24mm-105mm equivalent to 35mm format
When the extendable wide panel is pulled out, the flash coverage is approx. 20 mm
Flash head tilts down to 10° or up to 90° and rotates horizontally 135° to the left and 180° to the right
TTL / Manual / Multi (repeating flash)
|Flash exposure compensation||
-5.0 - +5.0, 1/3 step
*The available range and step depend on camera models
|High-speed synchronization (FP)||Capable (supported cameras only)|
|Manual||1/1 - 1/512, 1/3 step|
|Multi.(repeating flash)||Optical pulse communication (in multiple flash-unit photography operation)|
|Wireless modes||Master and Remote|
|Communication channels||From 1 to 4|
|Remote groups||Up to three groups (A/B/C)|
|Power source||Four LR6 (AA-size) alkaline batteries, four FR6 (AA-size) lithium batteries, or four HR6 (AA-size) rechargeable Ni-MH batteries(optional)|
|Dimensions||W67.5 x H123.9 x D106 (mm)|
Questions & Answers
Fuji EF-X500 TTL Flash
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.