- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Rent this for: $25/day Learn More
Compact, lightweight PRO lens design, with ultra bright F1.2 aperture
Superior optical design produces smooth feathered bokeh and eliminates aberrations and fringing.
- Easy Access Custom Function Button
- Z Coating Nano (Advanced Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical Coating)
- Weatherproof Construction is Splashproof, Freezeproof and Dustproof
- Manual Focus Clutch
- 14 Lens Elements in 10 Groups for Outstanding Resolution
- 35mm Equivalent = 90mm
- 62mm Filter
- High-Speed MSC Focusing Provides Fast and Quiet AF Performance
- Minimum Focusing Distance 50cm
- Prominent printed Focal Length
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.2 PRO
Lens Hood (LH-66B)
Lens Cap (LC-62F)
Lens Rear Cap (LR-2)
Lens Case (LSC-0811)
Olympus Local Warranty Card
M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.2 PRO
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||90mm|
|Lens Construction||14 Elements in 10 Groups
(1 ED lenses, 4 HR lenses,1 aspherical lens)
|Dust & Splash Proof||Yes|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.5m|
|Angle of View||27 degrees|
|Max. Image Magnification||0.1x|
|35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification||0.2x|
|Minimum Field Size||173 × 130mm|
|Number of Blades||9 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)|
|Filter Size||Diameter 62mm|
|Dimensions||φ70 × 84.9 mm|
|AF System||High-speed Imager AF (MSC)|
Questions & Answers
Olympus M.Zuiko ED 45mm f/1.2 PRO Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.