- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton In Stock
Godox have released the new A1, which is a combination smartphone, flash, transmitter, and APP based remote control for the Godox 2.4GHz flash system.
- 8 Watt Flash – GN 8.1m (Iso-100)
- Auto (A) Mode: −3 to +3 FEC (In 1/3-stop Increments)
- Manual (M) Power Levels: 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16
- 8 V, 1000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery – 700 Full Power Flashes.
- Flash Color Temperature – 6000K ± 200K
- 2.4 GHz – 32 Channels (1–32), 16 Groups (0–9, A–F), 80m Range.
- 433 MHz – 16 Channels (1–16), 6 groups (A–F), 20M Range.
- OLED Display
- Battery Level Indicator
- 1 Watt LED Lamp
- LED Color Temperature 5600K ± 200K
- 2.5 mm Sync Port (3V / 3mA)
- USB-C Charging Port (55 Minute Recharge).
And when the smartphone is used as the camera, the A1 also provides an auto flash exposure mode, as well as the option of manual power settings. The auto metering is made possible by a small light sensor built into the front of the A1 (which can be attached to the phone via a supplied stick on magnet).
The A1 also provides 3 major functions in the one unit:
- Smartphone APP based remote control of the Godox 2.4GHz flash system
- Smartphone transmitter, using the phone as camera, with the Godox 2.4GHz flash system
- Smartphone flash unit, for on-camera (phone), or off-camera slave flash use
Questions & Answers
Godox A1 Flash for Smartphones
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.