- Toronto On Order
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Open Box available:
Make it on Wacom Cintiq
Wacom Cintiq creative pen display is perfectly equipped to help you begin your journey as an illustrator. Vibrant colour, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas to the next level.
Make it directly on screen
Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural. Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it recognizes even the lightest pen strokes. It offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement, immediately.
A pen that lets you go further
Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen so you don’t need to learn any new techniques before you start to bring your ideas to life.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control – with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition.
- Never need to charge the pen – EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq.
- Comfortable in your hand – weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the two side buttons.
- Get easy access to your favourite software’s shortcuts – with the pen’s programmable side buttons.
A display that’s built for creativity
Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Cintiq’s 15,6" slimline display work together to make your creative session comfortable and productive.
- Avoid distracting reflections as you work – thanks to an anti-glare film.
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
- Rely on Wacom Cintiq project after project – thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials.
- Get into the perfect position – a pair of foldable legs let you adjust how you want to create. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions.
- See every detail of your work – the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need.
- Customize how you work even further – Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.
What's IncludedWacom Cintiq 16 pen display
Wacom Pro Pen 2
Detachable pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard)
Nib removal tool
3-in-1 cable (1.8m)
AC adaptor (12V, 3A, 36W)
Power cable (1.8m)
Quick Start Guide
DTK1660K0A Cintiq 16"
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Display Size||422 x 285 x 24.5mm
16.6 x 11.2 x 1.0 in
|Display Weight||1.9 kg without optional stand|
|Screen Size (Measured Diagonally)||39.6 cm / 15.6 in|
|Technology||a-Si Active Matrix TFT LCD (IPS)|
|Displayable Colors (maximum)||16.7 million|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typ) / 600:1 (min)|
|Luminance||210 cd/m2 (typ) (including glass)
White luminance (center) 180 cd/m2 (min)
|Response time||25 ms|
|Active Area||345 x 194 mm
(13.6 x 7.6 in)
|Color Gamut||72% NTSC (CIE1931) typical|
|Color Temperature / Custom Color||9300K
|Pen||Wacom Pro Pen 2|
|Pressure Levels||8192, both pen tip and eraser|
|Tilt Range||60 degrees|
|Tilt Recognition||±60 levels|
|Pen Type||Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free|
|Pen Switches||2 side switches|
|Pen Holder||Detachable Pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool|
|Grip||Latex-free silicone rubber|
|Technology||Patented electromagnetic resonance technology|
|ExpressKeys||On optional ExpressKey Remote|
|Touch Ring||On optional ExpressKey Remote|
|Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size||Yes|
|Stand Adjustability||19 degrees using built-in, fold-out legs|
|Cables Included||3 in 1 cable (with HDMI 1.4, USB 2.0 and AC adaptor) Power Cable (1.8m)|
|PC And Mac Connection||HDMI port and standard USB-A port|
|Ports included||3-in-1 cable port only|
|Power Supply Input||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Supply Output||12 VDC, 3A (max)|
|Power Consumption||Power ON mode (MAX): 27 W
Power sleep mode: 0.5 W or less (non-connection USB cable)
Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or lower
|Security||Kensington® Lock Port (lock purchased separately)|
|System Requirements||PC: Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build),
OS X 10.12 or later (latest update),
Internet access for driver download.
|Certifications||VCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (class B)
and C, CE, IC ICES-003 and 210, RCM, KCC,
BSMI, C-tick, CB, CCC, GOST-R, China RoHS,
Korean RoHS, EU RoHS
Questions & Answers
Wacom DTK1660K0A Cintiq 16"
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.