- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton In Stock
Camera/Camcorder Action Stabilizing Universal Handle
SmallRig Camera/Camcorder Action Stabilizing Universal Handle 1984 is a universal top mounting handle for moving shoots. It bolts on to two 1/4’’-20 holes spaced 36mm apart center for secure camera carrying. Two shoe mounts are found on the top and at the back for attaching on cameras lights and microphones. Accessories can be attached using the multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 holes in standard spacing and two Arri standard accessory mount. Additionally, SmallRig specially offers a 1/4’’ spanner for free access. It is quite convenient when you need to adjust the handle forwards and backwards for camera and rigs balance.
- Slide forwards and backwards to find the balance point of your rigs
- Built-in Shoe mounts on the top and at the back
- 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 mounting points for additional accessories
- Arri locating holes for attaching Arri compatible extension blocks
- With a 1/4’’ spanner for quick use
What's IncludedUniversal Handle
2x 1/4'' Screw
Camera / Camcorder Action Stabilizing Universal Handle
|Compatibility||Camera accessories with 1/4" threads|
|Attachment||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Weight||138 g (4.8 oz)|
|Dimensions||11.8 x 5.1 x 5.9 cm (4.6 x 2 x 2.3")|
Questions & Answers
SmallRig Normal Universal Stabilizing Handle w/Cold Shoe
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.