- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Edit images, illustrate or design with natural creative control.
For creatives seeking a high-quality graphic tablet, Wacom Intuos Pro small helps you illustrate, edit images or design with natural creative control, yet boasts a compact footprint for those lacking space or seeking portability. Featuring 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, unmatched precision/accuracy, tilt support and no lag, Intuos Pro small contains Wacom’s finest pen technology in this compact pro-quality tablet.
- 8192 Pressure Levels
- Edit images, illustrate or design with natural creative control
- Supreme Accuracy
- Zoom, scroll and navigate with your fingers like a touchpad on the multi-touch surface
- Virtually No Lag
- Compact footprint, ideal for those lacking space or seeking portability
- ±60° of Tilt Recognition
- ExpressKeys can be programmed for your favourite keyboard shortcuts
Zoom, scroll and navigate with your fingers like a touchpad on the multi-touch surface.
With the multi-touch surface, you can zoom, scroll and navigate around your work as simply as using your smartphone. And Intuos Pro small has six application specific ExpressKeys and two pen side-switches that you can program for your favorite keyboard shortcuts. The Touch Ring on the tablet makes quick work of canvas rotation, brush size, cycling through layers, and other functions.
Small size has the most compact footprint, ideal for those lacking space or seeking portability.
Wacom Intuos Pro is light and slim yet made of premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin for durability and strength. You’ll never need to change batteries or charge your pen because it charges off the tablet while in use, thanks to Wacom’s EMR technology. The tablet itself connects to your Mac or PC through the included USB and Bluetooth connection. While the Pro Pen 2 is ergonomically designed and comfortable for long hours of use, you can further customize your drawing tablet experience with the Pro Pen Slim and Pro Pen 3D (sold separately.)
- Wacom’s trusted professional Pro Pen 2 technology in a precision graphics tablet, optimized for hours of imageediting, illustration or design work
- Slim tablet design with the most compact footprint in the Intuos Pro line (10.6” x 6.7”) and an active area of (6.3” x3.9”) for anyone with a serious creative passion, but lacking in space
- Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking for ultimateprecision and control
- Speed your workflow with the multi-touch surface, programmable ExpressKeys, Radial Menus and pen side-switches; customize your experience with Pro Pen Slim or Pro Pen 3D (sold separately)
- System Requirements: USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit), Mac OS 10.12 or later, Bluetooth Classic for includedwireless connection to PC or Mac
What's IncludedIntuos Pro Small Tablet
Pro Pen 2 (Battery free)
6x Standard Nibs
4x Felt Nibs
2m (6.6') USB cable
Intuos Pro Small
|Pen Name||Wacom Pro Pen 2|
|Pen Pressure Levels||8192|
|Pen Type||Battery-free, pressure-sensitive Pen with eraser|
|Number of switches||2|
|Pen Tilt recognition||+/- 60 degrees|
|Pen Technology||Electro-magnetic resonance|
|Reading height||Pro Pen 2: 10mm|
|Maximum Report Rate||200pps|
|Pen Accuracy||+/- 0.2mm (Center)|
|Pen Dimensions||Pro Pen 2: 157x15 mm|
|Pen Weight||Pro Pen2: 15g|
|Number of Nibs||1 standard nib in Pro Pen 2, replacement Pro Pen 2 nibs: 6 standard nibs, and 4 Felt nibs in pen stand.|
|Pen case||Pro Pen 2 Case Optional|
|Pen stand/holder||Pen stand|
|Pen grip material type||Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2)|
|Tablet Dimensions||269 x 170 x 8.45 mm (10.6 x 6.7 x 0.3")|
|Tablet Weight (kg)||0.45 kg (0.99 lbs)|
|Active Area||160 x 100 mm (6.3 x 3.9")|
|Touch Capacity||10 Finger|
|Multi-function Touch Ring||yes|
|Touch On/Off Switch||yes|
|Battery Type/Battery Cell Composition||Li-ion|
|Battery Weight||Approx 32g (1.13 oz.)|
|Avg. Battery Life/Charging Time||Charging time
Quick charge 2.5h (typical)
Normal charge 4.5h (typical)
Continuous operation time : 12 hours
|Operating System Requirements||Windows 7®, 8.1 and 10 (32 and 64 bit; excluding Windows 10 S; latest service pack/build)|
|macOS X 10.12 and later|
|Internet Connection required for driver download and installation|
|Hardware Requirements||USB 2.0 Port,
Bluetooth v2.1 or later is required to connect to computers
|Wireless Capability||Yes, Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Classic|
|Security||1 Tether slots|
|Reset Button||Yes. Restarts tablet|
Questions & Answers
Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tablet - Small
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.