- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
SK II Compact Studio Flash
It is a lightweight, compact and durable flash with complete functions. Design for shooting studio portrait and e-commerce product. This product is suitable for head shot, waist shoot, and certificate photography, as well as product shooting, etc. It can also offer high light, background light, or hair light in large studios and workshops.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system
- Precise output displayed on LCD panel, 40 steps from 1/16 to 1/1 (or 6.0 to 10.0)
- Use optional X1, XT16 or FT-16 trigger to control the flash power ratio, modeling lamp and buzzer, as well as flash triggering
- Compact and lightweight body with Bowens mount to add almost any studio light shapers
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts in 5% to 100% power levels
- Outstanding output stability, no more than 2% shifts when under the same output
- Anti-preflash function enables synchronization with cameras that have a onepreflash firing system
- Auto memory and recovery of adjusted panel settings
What's IncludedSK400II Flash Head
|Max. Power||400 Ws|
|Operating Voltage||AC 110-120V / 60 Hz
AC 220-240V / 50 Hz
|Power Output Control||6 ~ 10 (1/16 ~ 1/1)|
|Modelling Lamp||150 W|
|Modelling Lamp Level||5 ~ 100%|
|Recycle Time||0.1 ~ 1 s|
|Triggering Method||Sync cord, Test button, Slave triggering, Wireless control port|
|Flash Duration||1/2000 ~ 1/800 s|
|Parameters output from the sync cord jack||5 V|
|Parameters output from the USB port||5 V / 200 mA (only for Godox receiver)|
|Fuse||AC 220 - 240 V ~ 50 Hz: 5 A
AC 110 - 120 V ~ 60 Hz: 8 A
|Weight||2.1 kg (4.6 lbs)|
|Dimensions||38 x 12.7 x 23.2 cm (15 x 5 x 9")|
Questions & Answers
Godox SKII Flash 2.4G Build-in Receiver, 400Ws
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.