Pentax smc DA 16-50mm f/2.8 ED AL IF SDM Lens
The PENTAX DA 16-50mm F2.8 ED/AL (IF) wide angle zoom lens is designed for exclusive use with PENTAX digital SLR cameras and delivers the highest level of ultimate optical image quality. With aspherical elements, special optical-glass elements and original lens coatings, this lens is superior in terms of contrast, clarity and edge-to-edge sharpness.
The 16-50mm features tightly sealed, weather-resistant and dust-resistant construction to enhance durability for use in rain or dusty conditions. It also features the PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System for instant switching to manual-focus operation and PENTAX-original SP (Super Protect) coating to repel dust, water and grease. An SDM system has been incorporated for smoother, quieter autofocusing operation using a built-in supersonic motor.
- High performance, wide angle zoom lens
- SDM system creates smoother, quieter auto focus
- Weather resistant and dust resistant body
- Quick-shift Focus System for instant switching from auto focus to manual
- Pentax SP coating protects the exposed lens elements
- Two ED elements and 3 aspherical elements compensate for chromatic and sphericalaberration
- Developed specifically for Pentax digital SLR's
- Focal length equivalent to 24.5mm to 76.5mm in the 35mm format
- 16-50mm F2.8 ED/AL (IF) Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap B (31006)
- Lens Hood
- Lens Soft Case