Fujinon XF 35mm f/1.4 Lens
With a fast F1.4 aperture, the 35mm XF lens (135 equivalent 53mm) is perfect for low light shots.
Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating while the high-quality metal barrel and precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring gives versatile control.
Excellent out-of-focus bokeh is achieved thanks to the design of the molded aperture diaphragm blades. The blades are curved to create a circular image at all aperture settings, while the very edges of each blade are meticulously rounded off rather than simply cut off, which delivers a sharper image.
The X-Mount has a short flange back distance of just 17.7mm for high resolution right across the image.
- "Normal" 53mm (equivalent in 35mm format) lens that focuses to 11"
- Aspheric and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Very bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for low-light work, portraits, pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.17x
- Fits Fujifilm X-Pro1 and X-E1 Digital Cameras
- Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited Warranty