Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens
The newly designed M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm II f4.8-6.7 with a 35 mm equivalent of 150-600mm is an affordable super telephoto lens that delivers excellent portability and outstanding image quality when paired with the award-winning Olympus PEN® or OM cameras.
This new lens features the advanced ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) lens coating, ensuring high imaging performance even under unfavorable conditions such as backlight shooting.
- Provides sharp and clear pictures
- Reduces ghosting and lens flare when shooting against bright light
- Zero-coating offers increased durability reducing the chances of damage to the lens surface
- Olympus 75-300mm II MSC ED f/4.8-6.7 Black Micro 4/3
- Lens Cap(LC-58E)
- Lens Rear Cap(LR-2)
- Instruction Manual
- Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card