Fuji EF-X500 TTL Flash
The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with a maximum guide number of approximately 50, and includes support for the FP mode (high-speed flash sync) so that the flash can be fired at any shutter speed. Photographers can now concentrate on shooting when a faster shutter speed is required, for example, in order to use a near-maximum aperture to produce beautiful bokeh.
The EF-X500 also supports multi-flash lighting. Users can set up multiple flashes to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. Through-the-lens (TTL) lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that users can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
- Maximum guide number of approximately 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft)
- Support for High Speed Sync (Supported cameras only)
- Control up to 3 channels with unlimited flashes per channel
- TTL lighting control for single or multi flash set-ups
- Flash head that can be tilted up by 90° degrees, down by 10° degrees, to the left by 135° degrees and to the right by 180° degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catch light
- Registers up to ten combinations of various settings
- Dust-resistant and water-resistant
- Designed to match the FUJIFILM X-series cameras
- Includes flash stand, soft case and Flash diffuser
- TTL Flash EF-X500
- Master Case