- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Available in Toronto
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton In Stock
Rent this for: $5/day Learn More
KCP-101 Max Arm
Specially designed for lighting, video, film and stills use.
This multi-positioning arm features 90° pivoting, 360° rotating ends, and a 360° rotating elbow. The centre adjustable lever handle controls and lock all three movements, which allows partial loosening for safe and precise positioning of a small light fixture or camera exactly at the angle you need it. Both ends consist of a ball joint with 5/8” (16mm) studs; one is tapped for a 3/8” and the other is tapped for a 1/4”. It is so versatile that it can be set at any awkward position or in any odd space.
- Metal adjustable lever handle for making slight adjustments at any angle
- Ideal for clamping in a confined space, or if a specific handle position is desired
- The thermoplastic friction discs with teeth offer a solid grip
- Compact & portable, the storage length is 28.5cm and it fully extends to 53cm with a weight of only 1kg
- Both ball joint studs feature multi-milling flats that can fit into any baby socket with ease to hold objects stable
|Arm Ends||Ball joint with 5/8” (16mm) studs|
|Studs||One 5/8", one 1/4"|
|Adjustment Control||Centre adjustable lever handle|
|Extended Length||53 cm (20.8")|
|Weight||1 kg (2.21 lbs)|
|Max. Payload||4 kg (8.8 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Kupo KCP-101 Max Arm with Ratcheted Handle
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.