- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Pocket Wizard N-MCDC2-ACC pre-trigger cable is used with the Pocket Wizard MultiMAX or FlexTT5 transceivers to provide remote shutter activation as well as "wake up" function to Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection.
When the camera is attached to the MultiMAX/FlexTT5 transceiver and another PocketWizard transceiver sends the firing signal, the camera will be remotely fired on command. When transmitting from a MultiMAX, pressing a Zone button can also activate or deactivate the remote MultiMAX or FlexTT5 to electronically ready the camera for the next firing. This is necessary when using the MultiMAX or FlexTT5 to fire Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection.
- Necessary when using the MultiMAX or FlexTT5 to fire Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection
- Keeps camera 'awake', and the 'awake' function can be activated/deactivated from the transceiver
- PocketWizard N-MCDC2-ACC Pre-Trigger Cable for Nikon DC2 Connection
- Limited Warranty
|Cable length||45" (1.15 m)|
|Connections||From Nikon 4-pin Connector via Pre-Trigger Switch
To 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mono Mini
|Compatibility||For cameras with Nikon MC-DC2 motor drive and Pre-Trigger switch (D90, D5000, D7000)|
Questions & Answers
Pocket Wizard Nikon 4 Pin Terminal Remote Cable, 3'
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.