- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $100.65 Learn More
Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZE Lens for Canon EF
Prime Portrait-Length Lens. Complex Planar Construction
The Canon EF mount Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZE Lens from Zeiss features a fast maximum aperture along with a unique spherical design to produce especially smooth bokeh for selective focus applications. The Planar design incorporates seven anomalous partial dispersion glass elements to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and other distortions for clean, well-corrected imagery. A floating elements system is also used, for consistent performance throughout the focusing and aperture ranges, in order to achieve even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in difficult lighting conditions.
Equally Aesthetic and Durable
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature a frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 7 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Complex Planar Optical Design
- Floating Elements System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- This 85mm f/1.4 lens is designed for full-frame format Canon EF mount DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers extensive control over depth of field.
- Complex Planar optical design features seven anomalous partial dispersion glass elements to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Unique spherical design produces an especially smooth quality of bokeh to benefit portraiture and selective focus applications.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZE Lens for Canon x1
Front Lens Cap x1
Rear Lens Cap x1
Lens Hood x1
Limited 2-Year Warranty
Zeiss Milvus 85mm Lens for Canon EF
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatability||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Minimum Focus Distance||80cm (2.62')|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8.3|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77mm|
|Dimensions||Approx. 90mm D x 113mm L (3.54" D x 4.45" L)|
|Weight||1.28 kg (2.82 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZE Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.