- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $25/day Learn More
Case Relay Camera Power System (CPS) lets you power your camera continually with an external battery pack or wall power, providing peace of mind knowing you have an uninterrupted power source for your camera.
Power your camera with any 5V external battery pack or AC power source
With Case Relay, you’ll never run out of power and never need to stress about forgetting your camera batteries. If you’re shooting and get low on battery power, simply swap out external batteries throughout your shoot. Case Relay’s internal UPS battery will keep your camera powered while you exchange exter-nal batteries. Utilizing a wall outlet or external batteries, you could in theory shoot forever with consistent power flowing to your camera through Case Relay.
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power.
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras. Check to confirm your camera model is supported.
- A Relay Camera Coupler (sold separately) is required to use Case Relay External Power System.
- Manufacturer camera battery couplers require use of the included Relay Adapter Kit
How does it work?
Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler (directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with any standard 5V external battery (commonly known as a portable USB charger, which you can get most anywhere) or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator. Because Relay also has its own secondary internal 1200 mAh battery, if your external battery runs low you can easily hot swap the external battery and not lose power to the camera. If you have access to AC wall power you can also use the Relay USB Wall Power Adapter (sold separate) for an infinite power source to the camera.
The Case Relay Camera Power System provides constant, uninterruptable power for your camera and is perfect for time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production and power-hungry LiveView shooting or any long day on the set. Connect Case Relay EPS to a Tether Tools Rock Solid External Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) and you’ll be able to shoot considerably longer than you would with your standard camera battery. A 10,000 mAh external battery provides 3-10 times the power of most camera batteries, depend-ing on the camera. Need more power? Hot swap in another power bank and continue shooting while never losing power to your camera.
* Requires Relay Camera Coupler sold separately.
Case Relay Camera Power System
Relay Adapter Kit
Limited 90-Day Warranty
Questions & Answers
Tether Tools Case Relay Camera Power System
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.