Combi-boom stand with sandbag
Quick to set up. Made to last. The combi-boom stand in black Aluminium and with a sandbag is a flexible and hard-wearing combi-boom stand.
Designed to work as a practical light stand, you'll find set up is easy. Just extend the riser to the maximum height and press a lever for the boom. This quick functionality makes the combi-boom stand both easy and flexible for you to use. The counterweight sandbag ensures all your movements will stay smooth and accurate.
- Adjustable as a light or boom stand, giving set up flexibility
- Simple press lever makes it quick for you to adapt to a boom
- Includes a sandbag to keep your photography work stable
- Double-braced leg so your combi-boom stand is safe and sturdy
- Reversible spigot as an extra attachment for your accessories
You're ensured stability on even the roughest of terrain thanks to the double-braced leg base.
The maximum footprint of 109cm is perfect for spreading out over a sizeable area, and your combi-boom stand will stay balanced and safe for a more accurate shot. The universal sized screws offer you compatibility options no matter where you are. Use the reversible spigot, and you've an extra attachment for your lighting accessories. The maximum capacity for this stand is 9 kg.
Using a special articulated joint which works both as a locking collar and as a pivoting boom clamp, all Manfrotto upright boom stands can rapidly be converted into stands with horizontal boom arms.
Manfrotto's unique boom stands are the perfect answer to those who need the flexibility of a boom and a lightstand in one unit. Available in lightweight aluminium and steel for any type of shoot.
Equipped with the most popular light attachments: 16mm pin, 16mm and 28mm bushings.
- Aluminum stand
- Supplied with sandbag counterweight (empty) for maximum stability and smoothness
- 4 sections, 3 risers
- Ø: 35, 30, 25, 20mm
- Leg Ø: 22mm
- Minimum extension boom: 19cm
- Maximum extension boom: 191cm
- Maximum load at boom full extension: 2kg with counterweight
|Maximum Evenly Distibuted Load on Level Ground
|Maximum Load on Fully Extended Stand at 6° Inclination
|Type 25 + Spigot Art. 013
Combi-boom stand Black Aluminum with Sandbag
|3 kg (6.6 lbs)
|spigot art. 013, type 25
|Boom Max Extension
|191 cm (75")
|Boom Min Extension
|19 cm (7.5")
|113 cm (44.4")
|Footprint Max Diameter
|109 cm (43")
|Leg Cross Section
|Load Capacity at Maximum Extension
|0.9 kg (1.98 lbs)
|392 cm (154.3")
|9 kg (19.8 lbs)
|131 cm (51.5")
|Stand Leg Size