A Camera Rig For Gimbal Support
Camera stabilization meets practical weight support with a small footprint
- Ready Rig Gimbal support (GS) is a body mounted camera stabilizer that gives operators unprecedented freedom of movement, stability and comfort while shooting with Gimbal mounted Cameras.
- Our patented gimbal support system utilizes four-point stabilization and two adjustable support rods to steady the camera, extend maneuverability, and achieve a variety of camera angles fluidly while enabling hands-free operation to pull focus, zoom or adjust camera settings.
- An ergonomic and adjustable backpack design distributes the camera weight off the arms and onto the hips, maximizing comfort and minimizing fatigue.
- Suggested weight capacity up to 30 lbs.
- The Ready Rig GS allows the operator to stop caring about the deadweight out in front, and focus on what matters. This becomes an absolute must for those long takes and longer days.
- Two sided dampening on each rod softens Y axis translations such as the operators gait providing a more stable and usable image.
- Newly designed waist support system evenly distributes the weight across your hips. When in use the rear accessory plate functions to pull back the systems center of mass reducing strain on the back.
- The entire gimbal stabilizer vest can easily fit through a standard doorway allowing the operator more freedom of movement on set and less bumping into things. By keeping everything close to the body we were able to make a system that maps to the operators sense of space.
- The operator has full range of motion to perform moves with the help of the camera rig.
- Assembles in less than 2 minutes and fits into included carry case for easy travel, the fully assembled weight is 10lbs.
- Y axis stabilization, supports up to 30lb
- Extended range of motion
- Quick release connector for gimbals
- Carbon Fiber Rods
- 1000D Cordura pack exterior
- Precision engineered aerospace grade aluminium & only quality American parts
- Pass through a doorway or sit in a car with ease
- Unpack and get to work right awayLight weight small footprint for travel
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty / Replacement parts available
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
Ready Rig GS
Cobra Quick Release System
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty