- Rental ID: R306524 • Webcode: 129732
Included in Rental
- 1 Manfrotto 161MK2B Super Professional Tripod MK2 - Black
- 1 Manfrotto 229 3D Super-Pro Head
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 44-267 cm (17.3-105") Height Range
- 9 kg (19.84 lbs) Weight
- Aluminum Material Construction
- Turn Lock Leg Lock Type
Available in Toronto
Buy this for: $1,039.99 Learn More
The tallest tripod in the range. Capable of providing a stable platform for cameras up to 20kg at a maximum height of 2.67m! (On the other hand this giant is also capable of a minimum height of 44cm!). The geared centre column is self-locking. The legs are braced using telescopic struts for maximum rigidity and the ability to have individually adjustable and lockable angles. Rubber feet with retractable spiked feet and level are standard equipment. Ideal for all large format cameras. Diameter legs in mm: 40,35,30. Same as 161MK2B, but silver.
- lockable, mobile spreader-to-column junction ring lets the tripod legs be set at various angles to either increase stability or reduce footprint
- built-in mid-level spreader adds anti-torsional rigidity and stops the tripod legs from accidentally being knocked wider apart. Compared to a ground-level spreader or dolly, the mid-level spreader has the advantage that it stays well out of the mud and dirt and is more suitable for use on uneven terrain.
- with totally free, independent leg angles the tripod can be positioned to precisely the height and spread you need
- solid tripod/head plate has an industry standard 3/8" screw and three angled grub screws which stop the head from unscrewing accidentally in use and also block unwanted panoramic rotation or play between tripod and head
- foldaway handle avoids damage in transport
- geared center column allows safe, precise height adjustment even under heavy loads
- the built-in, carefully hand-set bubble spirit level helps make sure your horizons really are horizontal
- wing nut leg locks are slightly slower to use than "Quick Action" flip lever leg locks, but give total control over locking force and are so easy to service out in the field that they'll never let you down.
- each of the legs can be set to a different angle of spread for more flexible, versatile positioning and to help keep camera equipment well-balanced over the tripod's center of gravity.
- anti-rotation tubing and leg collars make for a tripod (or monopod) that's easier and faster to open, position and close. Manfrotto uses several different types of anti-rotation system - on Magfiber and Digi series tripods, the elliptical or three-faceted shape of the concentric tubes means they cannot rotate, while on round-tubed tripods small protrusions down the length of the tube keep sections perfectly aligned
|closed length||105.0 cm|
|minimum height||44.0 cm|
|maximum height||267.0 cm|
|maximum height (with center column down)||242.0 cm|
|load capacity||20.00 kg|
|leg cross section||round|
|bubble spirit level (no)||1|
|spreader||mid level - variable arm length with "click stop" set positions|
|legs tube diameter||40,35,30mm|
|suggested dolly||114, 181B|