- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
This is the smaller of two Manfrotto Still Life Shooting Tables. It consists of tubular aluminum sections that you assemble, using the included allen wrench.
The white translucent plexiglass mounts with velcro tape, and may be tilted/bent upward and locked into place, to any angle up to 90°, for totally seamless backgrounds.
Although there is no provision for a curved foreground, the height of the front legs is adjustable, to provide altering of perspective.
- Place your lights above, below, or behind this table for dramatic, or high-key lighting effects.
- Front legs adjust for perspective control.
- Use this size for small size setups. The plexiglass panel measures 59 x 30" (150 x 76 cm).
- Height: 27.5" (70cm)
- Dimensions: 59 x 30" (150 x 78cm)
- Distance from floor to flat surface: 70cm
- Height with back in vertical position: 157cm
- Adjustable tilting back and adjustable front legs
|Maximum evenly distributed load on level ground||10kg|
- 8- Aluminum tube sections
- 4- Telescopic tube sections
- 12- Clamps
- 1- White plexiglass panel - 59 x 30"
- White Velcro Tape with adhesive backing
- Allen wrench
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 320 Mini Still Life Table With Perspex Sheet
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.