- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
1650 Protector Case
The Pelican 1650 Case is watertight, airtight, dustproof, crushproof, and built Pelican tough! Shown with optional lid organizer. Equipped with foam for total equipment protection. Features include fold down main handle, 7" extension handle, large side trunk handles, seven large latches, 2" hard rubber transport wheels, and atmospheric pressure purge valve.
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 2 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Fold down handles
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case.
These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived. Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
|Interior Dimensions||29" L x 17 7/8" W x 10 1/2" D|
|Exterior Dimensions||32 1/2" L x 20 1/2" W x 11 5/16" D|
Questions & Answers
Pelican 1650 Case Black w/Foam w/Retractable Handle & Wheels
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.