- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Dual Safety Stops
Safety stops at the front and back of the plates keep your expensive lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick-release clamp. If you wish to use only one or neither of these stops, simply remove them with the hex key provided.
* The two stop screws will straddle the length of most quick-release clamps. However, the stop screws do limit the amount of forward-backward adjustment available. Wimberley quick-release clamps have special channels that solve this problem.
Flash Bracket Versatility
The plates are designed to accept RRS & Kirk flash brackets as well as Wimberley's own quick-release flash brackets.
The unique double-dovetail design allows you to attach Wimberley quick-release flash brackets to the upper or lower surface of the plate.
The P-10, P-20, and P-30 plates have anti-twist nubs at the back of the plate. These help to keep the plate from twisting if it is mounted with only one fastener. The unique dual-nub design (as opposed to a single continuous flange) provides better performance when butted against a curved surface. The P-40 and P-50 plates do not have anti-twist nubs because they should be attached with more than one screw.
- 3.31" long
- 1 screw
- anti-twist nubs
Questions & Answers
Wimberley P-30 Arca 4.43" Lens Plate
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.