Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink will deliver your creative vision without compromise.
Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink technology has produced some of the world's greatest images. Inspired by their past generations of pigmented ink, Epson UltraChrome K3 incorporates a three-level Black, along with new color pigments, to dramatically raise the bar for professional color and black-and-white prints.
Imagine producing archival prints with amazing color fidelity, gloss-level and scratch resistance, while providing consistently stable colors that significantly outperform lesser ink technologies. Imagine producing professional neutral and toned black-and-white prints with higher density levels and virtually no metamerism or bronzing.
- Unique, high-density pigments for an extemely wide color gamut
- Professional print permanence ratings for truly sellable quality prints
- Microcrystal EncapsulationTM Technology for reduced gloss differential
- Superior scratch resistance from improved pigment and resin chemistry
- Stable color immediately after printing - no short-term color shifting
- Black density up to 2.4 with an L* value as low as 3.8!
Epson intelligent, high-capacity ink system
- All-new, pressurized ink cartridge technology ensures reliable ink delivery at all print speeds, while dramatically reducing the physical size of the ink cartridges
- On-the-fly ink cartridge replacement facilitates increased productivity
Questions & Answers
Epson T580900 Light Light Black 80ml Stylus Pro 3800 / 3880
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.