- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Epson Proofing Paper Publication is an 8 mil paper free of optical brighteners and is ideally suited for proofing a wide variety of color critical printing applications. With a matte finish and ideal base tint for proofing images that are to be included in newspapers and magazines, Epson Publication Proofing Paper is coated with exacting standards and is specifically optimized for proofing applications using Epson UltraChrome K3 ink. Displaying outstanding short term stability, its weight, base tint, and wide color gamut makes this the perfect choice for publication proofing applications.
Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.
- Highest color gamut available for accurate color reproduction
- Base color and gloss level designed to match publication applications
- Excellent short term stability for exacting proofing standards
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Engineered specifically for UltraChrome K3 Ink
- 13"x19"-100 sheetsl
|Basis weight||203 gsm|
|Base material||Resin coated paper|
|Base color||Publication Grade|
Questions & Answers
Epson 13"x19" Proofing Paper Semi- Matte Commercial - 100 Sheet
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.