- Webcode: 239452 • Mfr: GH2750QR
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- 5 kg (11.02 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 0.55 kg (1.212 lbs) Weight
- -180° / +180° Tilt Range
- 1/4'' Attachment Type
- Quick Release
- Magnesium Material Construction
- Bubble Level
Gitzo Series 2 Off Centre Ball Head with Quick ReleaseGitzo Series 2 Off Centre Ball Head ...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Gitzo's classic G1276M has resurfaced in this revisited version. Its look and the design of the high quality magnesium outer shell are unchanged, but the internal components and mechanisms have been completely re engineered.
The weight has been reduced by 15-17% and new Gitzo technologies have been introduced.
As one of the new range of Gitzo Off Center ball heads, thanks to its unique design, it allows unsurpassed positioning freedom by offering a range of movement impossible with conventional heads.
Off Center Ball heads feature separate pan and tilt controls, graduated base and ultra-light magnesium castings. Pan and tilt lock knobs can also control movement friction. Series 2 Off Center Ball heads are specifically recommended to be used with Gitzo Explorer tripods.
- SAFE GRIP Safe Grip is a material that gives a safer lock between your camera and the head plate, preventing the camera from moving or slipping. It is used on quick release plates and in applications where the camera equipment is screwed to the support to reduce pivoting and twisting.
- SEPARATE PAN CONTROL When using a ball head, the ability to lock and unlock the panoramic movement independent of front-back or lateral tilt movements is convenient for panoramic photography and when a high level of control is required.
- DOUBLE QUICK RELEASE SAFETY SYSTEM - The system consists of two pins, one fixed and one manually operated by means of a button, that prevent camera equipment from suddenly dropping out of the head when the quick release locking knob is released. Extremely useful with heavy equipment, long lenses and spotting scopes.
|Ball Friction Setting||Yes|
|Front Tilt||-180° / +180° head tilt|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Lateral Tilt||0° / +90° head tilt|
|Load Capacity||11.02 lbs|
|Panoramic Rotation||360 °|
|Plate Type||quick release - with 1/4" screw + vhs pin|
Questions & Answers
Gitzo Series 2 Off Centre Ball Head with Quick Release
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.