- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Microphone is a rugged, all-metal shotgun microphone with a supercardioid polar pattern, making it a well suited choice for camcorder-mounted and boom pole operation alike. The included windscreen has been designed to maximize wind-noise rejection.
The windscreen's rigid construction creates space between the microphone and outer part of the windscreen, minimizing the transfer of energy from the windscreen to the microphone itself. Also included are a microphone boom mount, spacer and 2 stand adapters. A low-cut roll off switch further minimizes low-frequency noise due to wind noise, mechanical noise and proximity effect. The ECM-VG1 requires external 40 to 52V phantom power, and is terminated with an XLR output connector.
- Specially designed windscreen creates space between the microphone and outer layer of the windscreen, resulting in maximum wind-noise suppression
- Supercardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes off-axis noise
- Ideal for camera and boom mounted applications
- Includes a threaded microphone mount for easy boom attachment
- Low-cut roll off filter eliminates low-frequency noise
What's IncludedECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Microphone
2x Stand Adaptors
ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Microphone
|Transducer||Mono Electret Condenser|
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||107dB or more|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||76dB or more (IEC179 A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1Pa)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||125dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||DC 40 to 52V|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||Yes, Low-Cut Filter|
|Dimensions (Diam. x L)||13/16 x 8-3/8" (20.63 x 212.59mm)|
|Weight||2.3 oz (65.20g)|
Questions & Answers
Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.