- Toronto On Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Microphone is a rugged, all-metal shotgun microphone with a supercardioid polar pattern, making it a well suited choice for camcorder-mounted and boom pole operation alike. The included windscreen has been designed to maximize wind-noise rejection.
The windscreen's rigid construction creates space between the microphone and outer part of the windscreen, minimizing the transfer of energy from the windscreen to the microphone itself. Also included are a microphone boom mount, spacer and 2 stand adapters. A low-cut roll off switch further minimizes low-frequency noise due to wind noise, mechanical noise and proximity effect. The ECM-VG1 requires external 40 to 52V phantom power, and is terminated with an XLR output connector.
- Specially designed windscreen creates space between the microphone and outer layer of the windscreen, resulting in maximum wind-noise suppression
- Supercardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes off-axis noise
- Ideal for camera and boom mounted applications
- Includes a threaded microphone mount for easy boom attachment
- Low-cut roll off filter eliminates low-frequency noise
- Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Microphone
- Microphone Holder
- Microphone Spacer
- 2 x Stand Adaptor
- Limited Warranty
|Transducer||Mono Electret Condenser|
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||107dB or more|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||76dB or more (IEC179 A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1Pa)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||125dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||DC 40 to 52V|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||Yes, Low-Cut Filter|
|Dimensions (Diam. x L)||13/16 x 8-3/8" (20.63 x 212.59mm)|
|Weight||2.3 oz (65.20g)|
Questions & Answers
Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Microphone
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
Contact us today for a personal touch.