- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $168.10 Learn More
The Leica Super-Elmar-M 1:3.4/21mm ASPH Lens is a practical choice for Leica M cameras, including the analog M cameras, all the way back to 1954. With firmware updates, this Super-Elmar provides optimal use for today's host of digital M's as well, including the M8 and M9 bodies. With a super wide-angle view of 21mm, and an aperture range of f/3.4-16, this lens provides stunning images with the kind of quality that's expected of a Leica. Distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberration have all been reduced to a minimum in this lens, and flare resistance, along with the included metal hood, allow for image capture, even under extreme backlight conditions.
- Leica M Mount
- f/3.4 - f/16
- 6-Bit Coding
- 8 Elements / 7 Groups
- Minimum Focus: 2.3' / .7 m
- 46mm Filter Thread
- Metal Lens Hood Included
- Engraved DOF, f/Stop & M+F Distance Scales
- Wide angle view for architecture, street, and landscape photography
- Excellent image quality at full aperture. Distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberration have been reduced to a minimum
- Convenient to carry because of its compact size
- Flare resistant design allows for images under extreme backlight conditions
- The f/3.4 lens speed in combination with the short focal length allows sharp images even in available light situations
- Can be used not only with digital M-cameras but with all Leica analog M-cameras since 1954
- Made in Germany
- Firmware updates are available from Leica for optimal use
- Leica 21mm Super-Elmar-M f/ 3.4 ASPH Lens
- Metal Hood
- Front Cap for Lens Hood
- Rear Cap
- Leather Case
- Instruction Book
- Limited Warranty
|Angle of View||35mm format (24 x 36mm): 91°, 80°, 59° Leica M8 models (18 x 27mm): 74°, 64°, 46° Focal length equivalent: approx. 28mm|
|Optical Design||8 elements in 7 groups, 2 aspherical surfaces|
|Working Range||2.3' / 0.7m to infinity|
|Aperture||f/3.4-16 with half-stop detents|
|Mount||Leica M bayonet with 6-bit bar-coding|
|Filter Mount||46 mm|
|Miscellaneous||Scales: Combined meter/feet graduation Smallest object field: 706 x 1059mm (35mm format); 530 x 795mm (for M8)|
|Dimensions||Length to bayonet flange: 43/55mm (1.69/2.17") With/without lens hood
Diameter: 53mm (2.09")
|Weight||9.84 oz (279g)|
Questions & Answers
Leica 21mm f/3.4 ASPH Super-Elmar-M Black Lens (E46)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.