- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $15/day Learn More
With a fast F1.4 aperture, the 35mm XF lens (135 equivalent 53mm) is perfect for low light shots.
Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating while the high-quality metal barrel and precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring gives versatile control.
Excellent out-of-focus bokeh is achieved thanks to the design of the molded aperture diaphragm blades. The blades are curved to create a circular image at all aperture settings, while the very edges of each blade are meticulously rounded off rather than simply cut off, which delivers a sharper image.
The X-Mount has a short flange back distance of just 17.7mm for high resolution right across the image.
- "Normal" 53mm (equivalent in 35mm format) lens that focuses to 11"
- Aspheric and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Very bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for low-light work, portraits, pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.17x
- Fits Fujifilm X-Pro1 and X-E1 Digital Cameras
- Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Limited Warranty
|Focal Length||35 mm
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 53 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X mount|
|Format Compatibility||DSLR (APS-C Sensor)|
|Angle of View||44.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.56 x 2.16" (65 x 54.9 mm)|
|Weight||6.60 oz (187 g)|
Questions & Answers
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 35mm f/1.4 Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.