- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Rent this for: $20/day Learn More
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR high-power normal zoom lens covers the frequently used wide-angle 18mm to telephoto 140mm (equivalent to 27-210mm in 35mm  format) range of focal lengths, making it the perfect lens for a wide variety of scenes, from everyday snapshots to vacation portraits and landscapes. It is constructed of one ED lens element and one aspherical lens element for excellent optical performance that makes superior image quality and clear rendering possible throughout the entire zoom range. Further, the lens is equipped with the vibration reduction (VR) function for camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed 4.0 stops* faster. The benefits of this function are maximized even when used with a digital SLR camera boasting a high pixel count for excellent definition and superior rendering. It is also equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for fast and quiet autofocusing. This single lens, with its high-power zoom and excellent portability make it easy to use with a wide variety of photographic scenes and situations.
- An 18-140mm, approximately 7.8x high-power normal zoom lens compatible with Nikon DX-format digital SLR cameras
- An ED lens element and an aspherical lens element for optical design that achieves superior image quality and sharp rendering
- Equipped with the vibration reduction (VR) function for camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed 4.0 stops faster
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- A maximum diameter of approximately 78 mm, length of approximately 97 mm, and weight of approximately 490 g makes it small and light enough to take anywhere
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
|Focal length||18-140 mm|
|Lens construction||17 elements in 12 groups (including one ED glass and one aspherical lens elements)|
|Angle of view||76° - 11°30'|
|Minimum focus distance||0.45 m/1.48 ft from focal plane|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.23x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded)|
|Diameter x length
(distance from camera lens mount flange)
|Approximately 78 x 97 mm/3.1 x 3.8 in|
|Weight||Approximately 490 g/17.3 oz|
Questions & Answers
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED VR Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.