- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Deeper shape for a broader range of possibilities.
Profoto Umbrella Deep L has a deeper, more parabolic shape than the average umbrella. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread. It also allows the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder. In addition, the strong glass fiber rods make the Umbrella Deep remarkably reliable and sturdy. It is available in three versions: Silver, White and Translucent. The silver versions provide a light that combines soft shadows with brilliant highlights. This combination of soft and hard light is great for gently bringing out the structure in materials, among other things.
- Large light source that creates a soft and even light spread.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread.
- Silver-painted, lightweight fabrics.
- Heat resistant, high-quality materials.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
- Profoto Umbrella Deep Silver, 130cm
- Fabric bag
|Fabric||High focus silver|
|Number of Rods||16|
|Material Rods||Fiber glass|
|Fold Length||88cm (35")|
|Shaft Diameter||8mm (5/16")|
|Weight||0,95kg (2,1lbs) excluding bag|
Questions & Answers
Profoto Umbrella Deep Silver, 130cm
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.