- Webcode: 276468 • Mfr: MX418/S
- FREE SHIPPING Available
Product HighlightsWide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum, Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
Shure 18" Gooseneck Condenser Mic XLR Preamplifier, Shock Mount, Flange Mount, Snap-fit Foam WindscreeShure 18" Gooseneck Condenser Mic XL...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Microflex® Standard Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible with their fully adjustable gooseneck. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shure MX418S - 18" Supercardioid Gooseneck Microphone
- 18" (457 mm) Gooseneck
- Attached XLR Preamp
- R184B Replacement Supercardioid Cartridge
- Flange Mount
- Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||96.2 dB, (@ 1 kW Load)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||67.5 dB, (Referenced @ 94 dB SPL)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||122.7 dB, (1 kHz @ 1% THD, 1 kW Load)|
|Power Requirements||Phantom, (11 to 52v, DC)|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms (180 Ohms Actual @ 1 kHz)|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Applications||Speeches, Lectures, Houses of Worship, mount on Podiums, Lecturnes, etc.|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 22.5 x .79" (571.44 x 20.07mm) LxDiameter
Mounting Flange: 2.62" (66.7mm) in Diameter
|Weight||1.82 lbs. (82 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Shure 18" Gooseneck Condenser Mic XLR Preamplifier, Shock Mount, Flange Mount, Snap-fit Foam Windscree
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.