- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Shure VP83 LensHopper™ is an ultra-compact condenser shotgun microphone designed to provide an all-in-one solution for users to easily capture detailed, high-definition audio with DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders. Easily accessible controls for low-cut filter and three-position gain enable adjustments for different recording environments.
- Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time.
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction.
- Highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source.
- Superior RF immunity to avoid against unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices.
- Three-position gain switch (-10 dB pad, 0, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments
- Low-cut filter switch to eliminate distracting background noise and room ambience, and also controls on/off function
- Up to 130 hours of battery life from 1 AA alkaline battery (included).
- Shure VP83 LensHopper Shotgun Microphone
- Foam Windscreen
- Alkaline AA Battery
|Cartridge Type||Electret condenser|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid / lobar|
|Output Impedance||171 Ω|
|Sensitivity||Open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical:
-36.5 dBV/Pa (14.9 mV)
|Maximum SPL||1000 Ω Load: 129 dB SPL, 1 kHz @ 1% THD|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||76.6 dB|
|Dynamic Range||1000 Ω load: 111.6 dB @ 1 kHZ|
|Clipping Level||1000 Ω load: -2.7 dBV @ 1 kHz, 1% THD|
|Self Noise||17.4 dB SPL-A, equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 135°F (-18 to 57°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 165°F (-29 to 75°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on the tip and ring relative the sleeve|
|Audio Connector||Integrated cable with 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS connector|
|Shock Protection||Integrated Rycote Lyre|
|Mounting Compatibility||Standard camera shoe mount
1/4" threaded base
|Battery Requirements||1 x AA battery|
|Battery Life||130 hours|
|Weight||4.7 oz (133 g)|
Questions & Answers
Shure VP83 LensHopper Shotgun Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.