- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
It is more than a softbox. It is a Light Shaping Tool.
Octagonal softboxes are most commonly used for such purposes as fashion, beauty and portrait photography. One of the most important reasons for this is that their unique shape creates a beautiful, natural looking catch light in the subject’s eye.
- Compatible with well-over 20 flash brands, thanks to our speedring adaptors.
- Deeper shape and recessed front for precise control.
- Double-layered diffusers and a highly reflective silver interior.
- Optional Softgrid allow for even more precise light shaping.
- Color-coded speedrings and Velcro attachments result in hassle-free assembly and disassembly.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Softbox RFi 4’ Octa (129cm)
- Inner and front diffuser with Velcro attachments
- Color coded rods
- High quality woven transport bag
|Output at 2m with 2400Ws @ ISO 100||f-stop 32 8/10 both diffusers|
|Heads||Profoto flash heads and monolights (speedring not included)|
Questions & Answers
Profoto Softbox RFi 4' Octa (129 cm)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.