- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Lease this for: $80.79 Learn More
The Parabolic extension to Elinchrom’s softbox range is here. Except that with 16 sides these softboxes produce close to perfect circular catch-lights!
- Exclusive fabric for exceptional light quality
- Sixteen sided softboxes, creating close to perfect catchlights
- Anodised rod colour coding for faster assembly
- The strong and stable bracket supports all Elinchrom units
- Additional brackets are available for Broncolor, Profoto and Bowens
- Removable rear cover for easier setup and shoot through functionality
- Two diffusers, inner and outer, for perfectly soft diffusion
- Without these diffusers, this is giant beauty dish
- Unique to Elinchrom, deflectors fine tune the Litemotiv effect
With 16 sides this softbox produces close to perfect circular catch-lights! The 16 colour-coded anodized rods allow easy assembly and are heat-resistant, enabling work with high temperature light sources. The 16 anodised rods are heat-resistant, enabling work with high temperature light sources. They are made out of flexible aluminium so that they follow the parabolic shape of the Litemotiv. The colour coding of the bracket and rods enable trouble free assembly. These are studio softboxes but their construction make them simple to setup but also to disassemble.
The fabric of the Litemotiv softboxes is unique. It offers 30% more light output than our standard Rotalux fabric, also used for Portalite, while being just as lightweight. It also offers the same distinctive Elinchrom look than our other softboxes but this fabric is heat-resistant, meaning that 650W hot lamps can be used with Litemotiv.
The unique design of the centre bracket takes all stress from the unit while providing easy positioning of the light. The Elinchrom Litemotiv bracket is available for: Elinchrom users, Bowens / S-mount users, Broncolor Pulso mount users, Profoto users
The double diffusion panels have been specially designed to produce very soft light. The inner diffuser incorporates a central circular panel to avoid any hotspot, thus offering the most homogenous light possible.
Another option is to remove both diffusers to obtain a crisp and contrasty light, similar to a beauty dish - but much larger!
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom Litemotiv Softbox Octa 190 cm (75") (Bracket Required)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.